HUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA SEPTEMBER 15, 2018
With a newly-designed route in 2017, the “AYCE” was a great success! Cyclists pedal from Huntsville, straight north into middle Tennessee. Huntsville is so close to Tennessee that the three longer routes, even the half century, can reach the Coldwater Creek, TN watershed for some truly wonderful cycling!
A portion of the event proceeds will go to Serving Hope Inc. to help the underserved of Huntsville obtain culinary skills training, certification and work experience to achieve employment in the restaurant trade.
Routes for Cyclists of All Abilities!
- Coldwater Century The Century Visits the famous and rustic Old Delina Country Store near Cornersville, TN. Built in 1892, the store features wooden floors, a pot-bellied stove and famous Amish homemade fried pies. Half a pie and you should have enough calories to fuel you the 40 miles back to the finish. Who needs a Clif bar? This place is the real deal.
Watch for upcoming news on the AYCE weekend schedule.
Robert ‘Bob’ Harrison Wellness Center, 6156 Pulaski Pike NW, Huntsville, AL 35810.
- Please, no headphones. Helmets must be worn.
- Field limited to 600 riders.
- After the ride, enjoy a delicious meal catered by Cyn Shae’s Café and Catering at the Bob Harrison Wellness Center Pavilion.
- Showers available after noon at the Bob Harrison Wellness Center.